Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these general terms and conditions. Entry instructions, the website terms and conditions, and Retailer terms and conditions form part of these general terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: CCL Label Limited trading as Avery UK, Gardner Road, Maidenhead, BERKS SL6 7RJ, Great Britain and its affiliated companies.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and families of CCL Label Limited, VCG The PromoRisk People Ltd and affiliated companies (collectively the Promoter), and anyone professionally associated with the label retailer. Individuals who obtain access to Codes through their employer whilst employed need to verify with their employer that participation is authorised by the employer. Any tax liability is the employee's own.
- Registration and internet access required.
- This Promotion will go live on 00:01 on 1st October 2020. Entry to the promotion closes at 23:59 on 31st December 2022 and the Rewards will be available until and including 23:59 on 31st March 2023. Offerings for Rewards might change during the Term; therefore, before redeeming your Code value, please have a careful look at the website for details.
- This campaign is designed to award you benefits when buying certain Avery UK products. In promotional packs of Laser and Inkjet 100-sheet and 250-sheet boxes of labels, you will find a promotional leaflet which includes a unique alphanumeric Code (the Code). Each Code entered into the website www.averyrewardsclub.co.uk (the Website) equates to £2 in value which can then be used in exchange for a choice of retailer eGift vouchers, charity donations or special offers available from time to time on the Avery website. Codes can only be entered on the website. If any codes are illegible or damaged for reasons outside the participant’s control, please email email@example.com.
- In order to participate in the promotion, you will need to create an account by submitting first name, last name, address, date of birth, email address and password. Upon registration as a participant and entering a Code, your Code will be instantly entered into your account.
- Delivery of the eGift vouchers will be through electronic mail for redemption in the indicated shop(s). Avery UK reserves the right to change the offerings of eGift vouchers that can be purchased at all times. Please have a careful look at the website before making your choice. Codes can only be used online on the website during the Term. Codes do not represent a cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Codes can be found in participating promotional product packs as delivered by Avery UK during 2020, 2021 and 2022 (see clause 4). On 31st December 2022, unused Codes will become null and void. Rights to eGift vouchers that have been obtained prior to 31st March 2023 can still be exercised for as long as the eGift voucher issuer (the Retailer) allows. Participants can claim an eGift voucher for every Code entered during the term of the promotion, subject to any minimum eGift voucher value.
- Instead of choosing to redeem your Codes for an eGift voucher, you can choose to donate your Reward to a named charity. Avery UK will donate the equivalent money to the named charity. Alternatively, you can redeem your Code in exchange for a special discount offer available on the Avery.co.uk website from time to time across the Promotional Period Available discount offers will be displayed on the rewards website. Codes can be redeemed immediately with the following companies; NHS charity, John Lewis, Costa and Argos. However, there is a minimum voucher redemption required for the other companies: with Tesco the minimum redemption value is £5 and with ASOS and Wagamama, the minimum redemption value is £10.
- The Codes can be found in participating promotional packs of Avery UK products (see clause 4). Each Code is unique, can only be entered into the website once and must be entered online exactly as they appear in pack. Once entered and redeemed, all Codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a Code more than once will disqualify entry and any prize or gift award will be forfeited.
- A maximum of 50 Codes can be entered per registered participant per day and a maximum of 50 codes can be stored in your account at any time. When you collect 50 codes in your account, you will be asked to exchange some/all of those codes for a choice of retailer eGift vouchers, charity donations or special offers on the Avery website before you can enter any more codes.
- Participants who use their eGift vouchers for purchasing products or services from named Retailers agree to be bound by the specific terms and conditions of such Retailers. Once a participant has utilised a Code and elected an eGift voucher and/or elected to purchase products or services from Retailers, that Code cannot be reclaimed or reused. Delivery times for goods and services purchased from Retailers based on this Promotion will be the responsibility of such Retailers.
- The Promoter and Retailers will not be responsible for Codes, offers to obtain an eGift voucher and/or for purchases with eGift vouchers that are not received, recognised or delayed, and proof of sending or entering such details does not constitute receipt. The Promoter and/or Retailers are not liable for system failures, network errors, site being down, system contamination or personal computer issues.
- The Promoter will not accept Codes that cannot be read for whatever reason. Participants should at all times keep the flyer containing the Code that was provided in the box of Avery UK products for verification by Avery UK.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and proof of code which they must provide within 14 days.
- To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter will not be liable in relation to the items or services bought on the website, and the relevant individual Retailers should be contacted directly with any queries, comments and complaints about such items or services. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Retailer, and Avery UK is not a party to any agreement that you enter into. Any arrangements made between you and any third party are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and/or Retailers, their employees, contractors, suppliers and agents associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable for and shall be held blameless for any loss, damage, injury or any claim whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) as a result of or arising from a person participating in this Promotion and associated publicity or in utilising the items or services bought except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter and Retailers do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter and/or Retailers may interfere with the operation of the website. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and Retailers exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other implied terms. In order to access and use the website, there are specific requirements set out in the website, which participants will need to have accepted.
- It could take up to 28 days after date of redemption for the consumers to receive their gift from the Retailer.
- If, for any reason out of the Promoter’s control and where circumstances make it unavoidable, this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid undue disappointment. This includes, but is not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter. A participant’s continued use of the website and participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of any amendments/modifications made to the promotional offer during the Term.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, who tampers with the entry process, or may benefit from such tampering. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend individuals, where that individual is suspected of interfering with any buying information. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of software to guess or generate Codes. If such activity is suspected the Promoter will delete the offending Codes and compensation will be sought to the fullest extent of the law. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase and delay the issuance of eGift vouchers until the investigation is complete. Codes from other promotions from Avery UK are not admitted to this Promotion.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, or non-receipt of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter or an entrant because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the inter-net or on any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Promotion.
- In the opinion of the Promoter any person suspected of cheating through the manipulation of Codes, manipulation of buying information on the website, creation or use of software to aid buying, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulently that breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, will be removed from the Promotion and damages may be sought.
- Participants must not register nor use the website on behalf of another individual without that individual's express permission. Only one e-mail address per participant will be allowed for registration.
- The Codes cannot under any circumstances be sold or transferred.
- Codes donated to charity will result in a payment to that charity of the full face-value of the Codes.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to this Promotion will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and the Retailers (as appropriate) will retain and use participant details for the purpose of the Promotion as well as the IP address of your connection and your location for better security, monitoring corruption and ensure the proper conduct of the Promotion. If participants have agreed to opt in to receive further correspondence from the Promoter and/or the Retailers, the Promoter and/or Retailer may use their details for future marketing purposes.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to modify the Promotion or these general terms and conditions at any time during the Promotion upon reasonable notice by publishing any such modification or termination on the website. The individual Retailers shall be entitled to modify the Retailer Terms and Conditions and eGift voucher redemption expiry dates at any time during the Promotion upon reasonable notice by publishing any such modification in the Retailer's Terms and Conditions on their website. A participant’s continued use of the website and participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of any amendments/modifications made to the promotional offer during the Term.
- Headings in these general terms and conditions are for convenience only and are not to be taken into account in the interpretation of any of the terms set out in these terms and conditions.
- Customer Service contact number is 0800 805020 open weekdays between the hours of 9am and 5pm throughout the promotional period.
- If any part of these general terms and conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable then such part will be severed from the remainder of these general terms to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English, IoM and CI law and the Courts of England, Wales, IoM and CI will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.